Bill Wayne for 51st Dist

For issues and discussions on my races for Missouri House, formerly 121st District, now the 51st.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

It's Questionnaire Time

So far, I've received 5 candidate questionnaires. Two were from "Pro-Choice" groups, two were from teacher unions, and the other from PromoPac (GLBT issues). I doubt if I'llget any endoresements from these groups, since I'll provide a lot of "half-a-loaf" answers - while I may agree with some of their objectives, as a good Libertarian I don't think government mandates are the way to acheive them.

The best survey was from a local pro-choice group. They asked for detailed answers to their questions, giving me a chance to explain my position. NARAL and the Missouri NEA just allow "yes" or "no" answers. The MSTA and PromoPac left a little room for comment.

Since all the early-bird surveys are from groups traditionally associated with the Democrats, I'm wondering when I'll start seeing surveys from the other side - and how many toal surveys I'll see. I also wonder why they're all working strictly with paper instead of allowing an on-line option.

I'll post my surveys and answers to my campaign website; I want my positions on issues known, for good or for ill.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home