Bill Wayne for 51st Dist

For issues and discussions on my races for Missouri House, formerly 121st District, now the 51st.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Property Rights Position Paper

I have published a position paper with a short discussion of a number of property rights issues and my proposed action on each. This paper addresses eminent domain, tax increment financing, transportation development districts and zoning. You can see it at my campaign website.

My collection of candidate surveys is now up to 21. I have tried to be consistent in my answers, but subtle changes in the way many of the questions are asked make it difficult to give exactly the same answer to similar questions. Also, mst surveys want a "yes" or "no" answer to a complex question, and some are on issues I know little about (hey, we can't all be experts on everything!). In any case, they're all posted on-line at the campaign website.

If anyone has questions on my position on any issue, just ask. I'll do my best to give a straight answer.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home