Bill Wayne for 51st Dist

For issues and discussions on my races for Missouri House, formerly 121st District, now the 51st.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Home stretch

We're on the home stretch. I appreciate all the good comments from people who attended or listened to the candidate forum Monday night. I've placed ads in the Daily Star Journal and Holden Image; my interview in the DSJ was published the other day.

Remember, the incumbent, David Pearce, is going to win reelection easily. So if you agree with me on property rights issues, you might as well tell him that property rights need to be protected. You can do that by voting for me - if you're a Republican you won't cost your party a seat; if you're a Democrat your party won't fail to gain a seat if you desert their candidate for me. So help me send a message and vote for Bill Wayne, Libertarian, on November 7th.

Thanks,
Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home